Results for "Mechanical Engineering"
There are no results.
- Computational Nanotechnology (Nanofluidics, NEMS, and Bio-Nano)
- Computational Physics, Soft Matter
- Computational Microtechnology (MEMS, Bio-MEMS, and Microfluidics)
Materials and micro/nanofabrication
Phase change heat transfer
Oil & gas flow assurance
Dr. Bard's research centers on (1) the development of efficient algorithms for problems related to airline operations, vehicle routing, and machine scheduling; (2) the design and analysis of manufacturing…
Dr. Beaman's specific manufacturing research interest is in Solid Freeform Fabrication, a manufacturing technology that produces freeform solid objects directly from a computer model of the object without part-…
- Ultra-high speed nonlinear microscopy for brain imaging
- 3D imaging flow cytometry at million frames per second
- Two-photon fluorescence endoscopy for cancer diagnosis
- Ultrafast laser…
Dr. Roland Benke performs privately funded research at the J.J. Pickle Research Campus and is engaged with startups developing new sensors for hazardous material detection and conducting government-funded research.…
The theory and practice of decision making under uncertainty (decision and risk analysis), modeling probabilistic dependence, probability assessment, value of information, personal and organizational risk preference…